Friday, May 15, 2015

What's With Rihanna & All These Bruises?



The photo above is of Rihanna out in L.A. just yesterday with a very visible bruise mark on her left arm. However, this isn't the first time that I've seen Rihanna out with bruises on her body. Now I don't know what's going on here, but one of two things is going on. Either Rihanna is as clumsy as a white girl on Ciroc vodka or someone's laying hands on her!

Don't believe me? Think I'm just trying to start some ish to get hits? Then think again! Because there are other photos of Rihanna with tons of bruises on her body and I'm here to show them to you. So if you want to see what it is I'm talking about then by all means click on the "Read More" button below:





Here's a another photo of Rihanna coming back from her vacay in Hawaii in LAX airport with that same bruise on her arm courtesy of SandraRose.com.



And here's a photo of Rihanna smoking that kush on a beach in Hawaii with bruises all over her legs above. This is another photo courtesy of SandraRose.com.



Whatever the case is....I hope she's more careful! What are your thoughts on this? I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment