Monday, May 25, 2015

Find Out What Mary J. Blige Thinks About The Lil Kim/Nicki Minaj Beef



Mary J. Blige recently visited the Big Boi's "Morning Riot" show on WGCI. While there, Big Boi wasted no time in asking Mary J. Blige about her thoughts on the whole Lil Kim vs. Nicki Minaj situation. I hate to call it beef because unless someone is licking shots at you, it really isn't beef, but let's proceed.

I feel Mary J. Blige has taken the stance that most of us mature adults have taken and that is that the two ladies need to stop all the bullshit and start making some great, classical music together! But hey, that's just me! I would kill to hear Lil Kim and Nicki Minaj on the same song together, but I'm not soo sure Kim is up for the task. So until that time comes, you can check out what Mary J. Blige had to say about the rift when you click on the "Read More" button below:







What do you guys think about what Mary J. Blige had to say? I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment