Saturday, May 23, 2015

HHGS Rumor: Is Vanessa Divorcing Kobe Because of A Secret Love Child?



While the world is thinking that Kobe Bryant has once again cheated on Vanessa, I'm hearing that that is not the only case at hand in regards to their pending divorce. In fact, word on the internet curb is that there is a secret love child involved and that is the straw that broke the camel's back with Vanessa.

If you have no idea of what I'm talking about then let me help you. Shall I? Do you remember when Kobe was filmed some time ago getting served papers while heading to the Lakers lockerroom? Well, if you don't remember that footage then click on the "Read More" button below to get familiar:







Word is those papers Kobe was handed were paternity papers. The rumor also "alleges" that Kobe was paying the chick who had his baby to live in Italy. Unfortunately, the woman decided that Italy wasn't for her and decided to move back to the states and is now seeking support. This is "allegedly" why Vanessa is seeking a divorce from Kobe, but you didn't hear that from me! ;-)

Feel free to leave your thoughts. You know I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment