Sunday, May 24, 2015

New Season Of "Mob Wives" Super Trailer



Well, well, well. I've just got my hands on the super trailer for season 2 of Vh1's "Mob Wives" and I will tell you that from the looks of the trailer, last season's fight doesn't have anything on what's about to go down during the new season!

It looks as if Drita and Karen are still very much at odds and it seems Karen is going to take things a step further by calling out Carla and asking her to stand up and fight her!! There's also a huge fight in the trailer, but since there's soo much hair flying I can't tell who's doing the fighting. I'm not sure if Karen was fighting Renee or Drita or everybody. Make a long story short, the trailer is a must see and you can check it out when you click on the "Read More" button below:






Get More: Mob Wives (Season 2)
Why do I have to wait until New Years to watch this?!!! I need this in my life right now! What are your thoughts? I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment