Sunday, May 17, 2015

HHGS Rumor: Was Yandy Crushing On Jim Jones & Jealous of Chrissy?



So word on the internet curb, or better yet MouthToEars.com is that Yandy may have been crushing on Jim Jones for quite some time now which is why her and Chrissy come to blows on Vh1's "Love & Hip Hop". I always thought it was awkward that Yandy tried to get a little more personal than the average manager when it came to Jim Jones and his personal life, but I had no solid evidence to prove my thoughts so I just stayed quiet.

Well now, MouthToEars.com has provided me with an email that was sent to them in regards to Yandy's feelings for her former client, Jim Jones. And you can check out that email when you click on the "Read More" button below:




"MTE-
I was a intern for someone when I met Yandy. She was very into Jim. The things he asked her to do for Chrissy she did but not because she wanted to . She always made fun of her about the fact that she asked Jim. She was friends with mamma Jones in hopes of winning over Jim. Her jealousy is showing. She is really jealous of Chrissy and her true colors are showing. Its sad Yandy needs her own life. Isn't like fifth grade to say someone is your "brother" or "bestfriend" when you really like them or may have had side relations with them ????????
"


I don't know what to think about the email because I have no validity if its true or not, but it is food for thought and makes for good gossip. But now, check out Mona Scott Young tell Yandy to stay in her lane when it comes to Jim Jones and his relationship with Chrissy below:




Get More: Love And Hip Hop
What are we thinking people? I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment