Thursday, May 14, 2015

HHGS Rumor: Did Amber Rose Get A Tattoo On Her Face?



According to The305.com, Amber Rose was spotted hosting at "Cameo" nightclub where she was seen rocking a Mike Tyson inspired tribal tattoo on her face (photo'd above)!

Now, while many are saying this tattoo is real, I think its fake. And the reason why I think the tattoo is fake is because back when Amber Rose got her infamous flower tattoo'd on her arm, modelling agencies everywhere were asking her to stop with the tattoos so that they could book more work for her. Do yall remember that?

Well if you don't, that's ok. I just know that Amber Rose is not going to mess up her money and that she's always doing things for attention. However, I'm curious to hear what your thoughts are on Amber's new look. I'll hold! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment