Sunday, May 17, 2015

HHGS Rumor: Did Olivia Steal Her Song From Danity Kane?



Well, well, well. Look at what we have here! Last night while I was on my radio show, UrbanLatinoRadio.com (Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 10pm-1am shameless plug), one of my writers said she was sent an email about Olivia's new joint titled "Walk Away". The emailer basically said that Olivia's new joint sounds very much like a Danity Kane joint titled "Ride For You". So, being the gossip girl that I am, I had to check it out and here is what I thought.....the songs sound alot alike! But would I go all the way with it by saying that Olivia stole the idea from Danity Kane? I'm not so sure.

However, I'll let you guys be the judge of that when you check out both songs for yourselves when you click on the "Read More" button below:



Let's start with Olivia's "Walk Away" first:




Now here's Danity Kane's joint titled "Ride For You" below:




I'll hold while you guys leave me your decision about the songs in the comments section! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment