Saturday, May 16, 2015

Behind The Scenes: Maino - Criminal



Hustle Hard's own, Maino, is gearing up to release his newest video for his joint titled "Criminal". The new joint will be on Maino's newest album "Day After Tomorrow" which has been pushed back a number of times, but we should all be expecting it real soon.

The video's director was none other than my husband, James "Kraze" Billings who has worked with Maino on a number of projects. I will let you know that the new joint "Criminal" is a private song that will be released soon, but until then, you can enjoy some more behind the scenes pics from the videoshoot when you click on the "Read More" button below:







I wish I had the song for you guys to hear....its dope! But until I get the ok to release it, I can't for now!
:-( Just stay logged on to the site because I will keep you guys updated on that new joint!

No comments:

Post a Comment