Monday, May 25, 2015

HHGS Sneak Peek: Love & Hip Hop (Episode 5)



This past Monday, Vh1 left many fans irate as hell behind a repeat showing of season 2's very first episode of "Love & Hip Hop". I know I can say that my crazy behind actually watched the rerun in hopes of the newest episode possibly being played at 9pm, but instead was left with T.I. and Tiny's "A Family Hustle" episode. Now I'm not taking anything away from T.I. or Tiny, but I was in need of my "Love & Hip Hop" fix.

Well, I will be irate no more as Vh1 has released a sneak peek trailer into next week's episode of "Love & Hip Hop". In the sneak peek trailer you will find that Olivia seems to be taking sides with Kimbella, Chrissy and Mama Jones are trying their best to get along for the sake of Jim Jones, Kimbella is still looking for her apology and Emily will be going out on a blind date!! Talk about drama!! But enough with the small talk and check out the sneak peek trailer when you click on the "Read More" button below:






Get More: Love And Hip Hop
Also, my husband will be making his cameo on the new episode of "Love & Hip Hop" this Monday as he introduces Jim Jones to an Audi dealership in Long Island. So stay tuned for that and much more and as always, feel free to leave your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment