Thursday, February 19, 2015

Tamar Braxton Gets Fiesty With HHGS!!!



So yesterday I posted an exclusive email I received from celeb tranny Julisa Abad clarifying her involvement with Trina Braxton's husband, Gabe Solis. If you are not familiar with that article then check it out (here). And after every article I post, I log onto Twitter and start tweeting the information away so that my readers can check out what's going on. Boy was I wrong for doing that yesterday!!

Somehow my tweets got back to Tamar Braxton who decided that it was best to come at me via Twitter. Instead of reaching out to me through email to discuss the situation at hand so that the problem could be rectified, she chose to get fiesty on Twitter. In the end, my article hasn't changed, she got mad at me because she thought I was badmouthing her sister (who mind you was never mentioned in the article other than referencing her as Gabe's wife) and I got at least 40 extra followers on Twitter.

My intent on posting the article was not to upset anybody....let alone Tamar, but rather to bring light to a situation that really didn't happen. What was soo wrong with that? Had Tamar have actually read the article she would have known that, but since she didn't she decided to "call me out" (as she called it yesterday) instead of being mature and working it out. But enough with all of this typing and watch what happened yesterday on Twitter when you click on the "Read More" button below:



This is the tweet that started it all below:



How this tweet got to Tamar is beyond me because I never @'d her in my mentions, but she got wind of the tweet and responded with this below:



Of course I was shocked by her response so I said this below:



Why did I even respond? I'm still kicking my own ass for even responding because it turned into this below:











Then the subliminal tweet of course:



And of course I was contacted by a number of Tamar stans and even had to go as far as blocking some folks, but it comes with the territory. I just wish it didn't have to happen that way. I even sent an email to Tamar asking her to give me a call on my personal number so that we may rectify the issue, but like anything else I know that isn't going to happen. So until it does, I can live with Tamar not liking me.

Feel free to leave your thoughts. I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment