Thursday, February 12, 2015

Gossip Pics: More Photos From Nicki Minaj "Starships" Videoshoot



Nicki Minaj has released some more exclusive photos from her "Starships" video set. Only this time, the photos are much clearer than the previous ones posted and she's showing more skin while frolicking in the Hawaiian sands.

I'm sure my male readers will enjoy these photos while some of my female readers will wonder if Nicki Minaj's assetts are real. o_O Anywho, you can enjoy more photos from Nicki Minaj's videoshoot when you click on that "Read More" button below:










I'm still sticking with the fact that I hate the song "Starships", but I will admit that I'm looking forward to the video. ;-P What are your thoughts on these new pics of Nicki? I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment