Wednesday, February 18, 2015

HHGS Exclusive: Juelz Santana Birthday Party At Club Hiro



This past Friday, Juelz Santana celebrated his birthday at club "Hiro" located at the Maritime Hotel in New York City. The celebration was attended by many including myself and if I may say so myself, was one of the best parties I've been to in a very long time.

Celebrity guests included Lloyd Banks, Maino, Fabolous, Lil Kim, DJ Self, Tahiry, Yandy Smith, Mama Jones, Freekey and a troth of video vixens that I wouldn't have the time to mention. However, Nick Stormm was there to provide everyone with Ciroc drinks and I also tried out some Blue Moscato (which wasn't too bad since I'm no drinker).

Anywho, I had a wonderful time as I'm sure everyone who attended did. I will say though there was a lot of Hip Hop police there, but everyone was on their best behavior so it was a great event in the end. I also did get to capture some behind the scenes moments from the event and you can check that out when you click on the "Read More" button below:






It was a great event! You should've been there! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment