Tuesday, February 17, 2015

HHGS Proof: Yandy Smith Is Indeed Pregnant



About a month or so ago, I had put out a "HHGS Rumor" stating that Yandy Smith of Vh1's "Love & Hip Hop" was pregnant. If you don't remember that article then please go (here). And although no one believed me and Yandy Smith continuously denied those rumors on several occasions on Twitter, I left the issue alone.

That is until I attended the Juelz Santana birthday party on Friday night at club Hiro in New York City. Yandy Smith was an attendee and low and behold there was a tummy!! And not an "I ate too much" type of belly either. I'm talking about a 4 month pregnant belly as seen by the photo above.

Still not believing me yet? Then check out a side profile pic someone took of Yandy at the party and Yandy thought she was clever by trying to raise her leg when you click on that "Read More" button below:




Now there's all the proof you need!!! So don't ever question my rumors again!! Until they become facts, which they did for me when I seen Yandy Smith for myself on Friday, they remain rumors. Feel free to post your thoughts. I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment