Friday, February 13, 2015

HHGS Sneak Peek: Basketball Wives Episode 4



So as I stalk the Vh1.com website, I found a sneak peek trailer of episode 4 of "Basketball Wives" the Miami cast. And when I tell you that the drama that is about to unfold on Monday is going to be bananas, its going to be bananas!!

For starters, Kesha Nichols tells Evelyn Lozada that she feels a way about Tami saying she wasn't black enough and also states that when Tami was asking Royce for assistance with her daughters dancing, she didn't like when Tami told her she didn't want her opinion. Then Suzie takes a trip over to Jennifer's house to talk smack about Kenya and they have a field day with Kenya saying that she is way too ghetto.

And before I just give it all away, I'll let you watch the sneak peek trailer when you click on the "Read More" button below:





Get More: Basketball Wives (Season 4), Evelyn
Who's waiting for Monday to catch the full episode? I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment