Friday, January 31, 2014

Gossip Pic: Jay Z To Grace The Cover of "TIME" Magazine





"Put me anywhere on God's green earth I'll triple my worth

Jay Z once spat those lyrics and boy was he right on point! The 43 year old Brooklyn native graces the cover of "TIME" magazine as "The Most Influential Person In The World".

Check out what "TIME" magazine had to say about Jay and also find out if and where Beyonce appeared on the list when you click that "Read More" button below:


             





 You can read the entire "TIME" magazine article when you go (here).

MY WORD:  Personally,  I, Heaven Hollywood, am not a big fan of Jay Z, but I am also not a hater. Shawn Corey Carter has probably now cemented himself as the best rapper of all time and his accomplishments must be applauded!



No comments:

Post a Comment