Friday, January 31, 2014

New Music: Redman ft. Doitall & Mr. Cheeks - Hands Up




If you are an avid reader of this site, then you know that I am a true Hip Hop fan. I'm not one of these chicks who just hop on the train of who's the hottest at the moment because that just ain't me. So understand that when I got some new music in my email inbox from Redman, Doitall (from Lords of the Underground) and Mr. Cheeks (from Lost Boyz), I had to take a listen.


The new joint is titled "Hands Up" and uses a sample from Ed O.G. & Da Bulldogs "I Gotta Have It". Only some real Hip Hop heads would know what I'm talking about. However, if you are not familiar, I will school you.

So get ready to check out the new joint as well as the old school joint when you click on that "Read More" button below:








Now, the old school joint below:








So what do you guys think? I'll hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment