Saturday, February 1, 2014

Ray J Comes For Kanye West's Throat In New Single "I Hit It First"




Say what you want about Ray J, but the boy is clever than a mofo! He knows when the moment to strike will come and he's targeted enough buzz around his latest single titled "I Hit It First" which is set to be released via Itunes on April 9th.

Many people are saying that Ray J is taking a stab at Kim Kardashian due to the pixelated photo of her as his single cover, but it sounds more like Ray J is taking a stab at Kanye West. However, that's just my own opinion and who the hell am I? In any event, word on the internet curb is that Ray J released a line from the song "I Hit It First" and it goes like this below:


"Hit it from north, brought her head down south, now that I’m finished, she’s on to Mr West .. .”


YIKES!!! That definitely sounds like Ray's taking stabs, but I digress! Now, let's check out the single cover that's got everybody buzzing when you click on that "Read More" button below:






Lord have mercy!! What will happen next? Stay tuned because I'll keep you guys updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment