Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Street Style: Hedvig Opshaug


It is always interesting for me to learn about who Canadian-born, London-based photographer Michelle Bobb-Parris has recently met and photographed. When I read her blog this morning it was the style of Hedvig Opshaug that caught my eye.




Hedvig, photo by Michelle Bobb-Parris




Hedvig, photo by Michelle Bobb-Parris



I love the colour combination of Hedvig's outfit above (no surprise there), and the stitch detail of the white jacket looks beautiful (koodos to Michelle for capturing this detail). As I read Michelle's post, I was happy to see a link to Hedvig's own blog, Northern Light. I clicked - obviously - and was happy to discover more photos showing off the casually chic style of this former model. I'm definitely inspired and I hope you are too!




Rainy day chic, Hedvig Opshaug




Easy breezy, Hedvig Opshaug




Neutral Texture, Hedvig Opshaug




Denim Tuxedo, Hedvig Opshaug




Black and White, Hedvig Opshaug




Peachy, Hedvig Opshaug




Quilted Leather, Hedvig Opshaug




White, Hedvig Opshaug



What do you think? Are these some outfits you would like to recreate?



Images courtesy of Michelle Bobb-Parris and Northern Light.





No comments:

Post a Comment