Saturday, July 26, 2014

Celebrities and their throwback Thursday pics (39 photos)


1

Mandy Moore:




Mandy Moore: "Evidence that I’ve always loved #cats. #tbt" -@mandymooremm



2

January Jones:




January Jones: "#tbt to the day my parents chose to print THIS shot..I can't imagine what the others must've looked like." -@januaryjones



3

Lauren Conrad: "Throwback Thursday: My Favorite School Photos"- @laurenconrad




Lauren Conrad: “Throwback Thursday: My Favorite School Photos”- @laurenconrad



4

Ivanka and Donald Trump:




Ivanka and Donald Trump: "Spring training. #tbt" -@ivankatrump



5

Molly Sims: "Ready for this a #throwbackthursday? Here's my old Kentucky drivers license!!!! #tbt"- @mollybsims




Molly Sims: “Ready for this a #throwbackthursday? Here’s my old Kentucky drivers license!!!! #tbt”- @mollybsims



6

Tiffani Thiessen:




Tiffani Thiessen: "#tbt Cooking in 92′ #DinneratTiffanis" -@TAThiessen



7

Jessica Alba:




Jessica Alba: "My mom and I kiss kiss #bangbang #tbt #iwouldstillwearthis #dontworryboutit" -@jessicaalba



8




"The Bachelor's" Sean Lowe: #tbt" -@seanloweksu



9

Jennifer Aniston and Sarah Hyland:




Jennifer Aniston and Sarah Hyland: "#tbt to Jennifer Aniston playing my mommy in the mid90's. I'm clearly eating my mouth... How? I have no idea" -@therealsarahhyland



10

Michelle Obama:




Michelle Obama: "Let's dance! #LetsMove #TBT #ThrowbackThursday" -@michelleobama



11

Cindy Crawford:




Cindy Crawford: "A 'little' Cindy for #tbt!" -@cindycrawford



12

Katie Holmes:




Katie Holmes: "Me at age 7. #TBT" -@KatieHolmes212



13

Beyonc  :




Beyonc : "#tbt" -@beyonce



14

Kim Kardashian and Nicole Richie: "#ThrowbackThursday @nicolerichie and I being oh so cool at 13 years old" -@kimkardashian




Kim Kardashian and Nicole Richie: “#ThrowbackThursday @nicolerichie and I being oh so cool at 13 years old” -@kimkardashian



15

Ian Somerhalder: "#TBT pocket pup!" -@Ian Somerhalder




Ian Somerhalder: “#TBT pocket pup!” -@Ian Somerhalder



16

Jordin Sparks:




Jordin Sparks: "#TBT 2003 I auditioned for Star Search & America’s Most Talented Kids that year…never again. Omg. #braceface #13" -@jordinsparks



17

Elisa Donovan and Brittany Murphy:




Elisa Donovan and Brittany Murphy: "#tbt Sweet Brittany. #BrittanyMurphy I hope you're smiling like this up there. Xoxo" -@reddonovan



18

Candace Cameron Bure:




Candace Cameron Bure: "#TBT @johnstamos sent me this oldie but goodie with @andreabarber . Why is my head so big compared to yours?!" -@candacecbure



19

Chelsea Handler: "Don't you think this pretty much explains everything?" -@chelseahandler




Chelsea Handler: “Don’t you think this pretty much explains everything?” -@chelseahandler



20

Rosario Dawson:




Rosario Dawson: "#ThrowbackThursday" -@rosariodawson



21

Adam Sandler: A glimpse of things to come #throwbackthursday -@AdamSandler




Adam Sandler: A glimpse of things to come #throwbackthursday -@AdamSandler



22

Eva Mendes and Alyssa Milano:




Eva Mendes and Alyssa Milano: "#ThrowbackThursday: A 15 year old #EvaMendes meeting @Alyssa_Milano at the Glendale mall #TBT" -@violetgrey



23

Jenny McCarthy: "If only I knew then how much I have to pay now for that same blonde hair. #throwbackthursday #tbt" -@jennyannmccarthy




Jenny McCarthy: “If only I knew then how much I have to pay now for that same blonde hair. #throwbackthursday #tbt” -@jennyannmccarthy



24

Abigail Breslin: "#TBT baby me... #glamour" -@abbienormal9




Abigail Breslin: “#TBT baby me... #glamour” -@abbienormal9



25

NeNe Leakes: "#ThrowbackThursday: NeNe rocked a pagaent or two in her day! -@neneleakes




NeNe Leakes: “#ThrowbackThursday: NeNe rocked a pagaent or two in her day! -@neneleakes



26

Hayden Panettiere: "Back in the day baby Hayds : )" -@haydenpanettier




Hayden Panettiere: “Back in the day baby Hayds : )” -@haydenpanettier



27

Harry Styles: "Story of my Life." -@Harry_Styles




Harry Styles: “Story of my Life.” -@Harry_Styles



28

Ireland Baldwin: "you're now tuned into da muddafakin greatest" -@irelandbbaldwin




Ireland Baldwin: “you’re now tuned into da muddafakin greatest” -@irelandbbaldwin



29

Eliza Dushku and Brad Pitt: "#tbt On set of #ThatNight w epic @JulietteLewis & then bf #BradPitt ! Dad took this.. "SO EMBARRASSING, Dad..!" Lol" -@elizadushku




Eliza Dushku and Brad Pitt: “#tbt On set of #ThatNight w epic @JulietteLewis & then bf #BradPitt ! Dad took this.. “SO EMBARRASSING, Dad..!” Lol” -@elizadushku



30

Vanessa Hudgens: "I mean... The cuteness is next level. Always been close and always will be. @stellahudgens #tbt #bestfriend" -@vanessahudgens




Vanessa Hudgens: “I mean... The cuteness is next level. Always been close and always will be. @stellahudgens #tbt #bestfriend” -@vanessahudgens



31

Hugh Hefner: "#ThrowbackThursday: My school photo in 1939. #tbt" -@hughhefner




Hugh Hefner: “#ThrowbackThursday: My school photo in 1939. #tbt” -@hughhefner



32

Sofia Vergara: "Always a beauty! #ThrowbackThursday of our bella @SofiaVergara




Sofia Vergara: “Always a beauty! #ThrowbackThursday of our bella @SofiaVergara



33

Heidi Montag:




Heidi Montag: "#tbt Heidi" -@spencerpratt



34

Kendall and Kylie Jenner: "#tbt look at ussss @kyliejenner !"-@kendalljenner




Kendall and Kylie Jenner: “#tbt look at ussss @kyliejenner !”-@kendalljenner



35

Lindsay Lohan: ".@dinalohan @mikelohan #family I love you mommy! I love this photo of me & Mikey with poppop Sullivan**angels"-@lindsaylohan




Lindsay Lohan: “.@dinalohan @mikelohan #family I love you mommy! I love this photo of me & Mikey with poppop Sullivan**angels”-@lindsaylohan



36

Kim Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian:




Kim Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian: "#throwbackthursday me & @kourtneykardash fun in the sun! #bikinibabe"-@kimkardashian



37

Jimmy Fallon:




Jimmy Fallon: "Little James Fallon :-) #jimmyfallon #falpals"-@latenightjimmy



38

Emma Roberts:




Emma Roberts: "#throwbackthursday"-@emmaroberts6



39

Julianne Hough: "#tbt wow, I was singing Avril Lavine "complicated". That was for sure my jam!" -@juleshough




Julianne Hough: “#tbt wow, I was singing Avril Lavine “complicated”. That was for sure my jam!” -@juleshough




No comments:

Post a Comment