Monday, July 28, 2014

Shaquille O'Neal Calls It Quits With Hoopz?




Ok so I have been MIA for a minute. I apologize! But I know I ain't been gone that damn long to have missed this one! Probably old news to Shaunie O'Neal, former wife of the former NBA superstar, but it is certaintly news to me! And I guess I can't join in on the laughs with this one because I'm not sure if it's over or not!

There is no confirmation as to exactly what went wrong with Shaq and Hoopz' relationship. However, the split came directly from O'Neal in response to a fight the two had outside of an Orlando gym. Seems like Mrs. Sassy Hoopz couldn't keep her mouth shut to save her relationship. Here is what's being reported when you click on that "Read More" button below:






According to sources, Shaq and Hoopz attempted to gain entry into Orlando Metro Gymnastics, but Alexander aka "Hoopz" was turned away because the establishment only trains young women (18 years old and younger) citing insurance purposes.

So what does this trick do? She starts fighting with her boyfriend like a little girl being turned away from a candy store. Yup! Here is what else sources had to say! "Alexander completely lost it and went on a tirade. Shaq was embarrased by the scene and a spat began between the two outside the gym."

And that folks, is how you loose a man! But, Hoopz claims the rumors are not true and she and Shaq are still together and in love. She tweeted this following all the reports below:





I'd say we sleep very well, but according to this news you're not!


I will be keeping my eye open for this one to unfold, but in the meantime, what are your thoughts?

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment