Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Chad Ocho Cinco Says He's Still Married To Evelyn!!




What the hell is going on here? I was for sure that Evelyn Lozada and Chad Ocho Cinco were dunzo! Am I wrong to think that though? Although their love and failed marriage was captured on screen for everyone to see and bare witness, has anyone ever really seen the divorce papers? I know I haven't seen them! Have you? How can we be sure that Evelyn Lozada and Chad are really divorced?


We may not ever have the answer to those questions, but Chad has decided to take to Twitter to let his fans know he's not a single man and technically he's still married to Evelyn! Don't believe me? Well then check out Chad's tweets for yourselves when you click on that "Read More" button below:






I'm wondering what Evelyn Lozada has to say about this? I'll hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment