Monday, October 20, 2014

Joseline Hernandez Talks Being Called A Man & Side Chick



The most talked about "Love & Hip Hop Atlanta" castmember, Joseline Hernandez, recently did an interview with the good folks over at TheJasmineBrand.com to talk about her side chick status to Stevie J, folks thinking she's a man and her ultimate greatness!!

Here's just a little teaser from the interview below:

 

Joseline on folks thinking she's a man and her greatness:

I’m starting to take it as a compliment because they say only that men that turn into women are perfect. And I am perfect. I have a perfect face. I have the perfect body. I have the perfect everything – I don’t have a flaw on me. I really started noticing I’m 100% woman… It’s really like, I can’t even begin… I’ve never even heard that before. I have men give me everything I’ve ever wanted, and I’ve never had a problem with people looking at me that type of way. It’s crazy to me. Do you not see all this greatness? I don’t understand, I’m confused. I’m beautiful and a lot of women would pay thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars to look like me. You know, I work out a lot.. take care of my body and I love how I look. And hey whoever don’t like it, they can stop looking! But I know they not, cause they love it too.

And that was just a teaser yall! Now, check out some more excerpts from the interview courtesy of TheJasmineBrand.com when you click on that "Read More" button below:



Joseline on being Stevie J's side chick:
Well they can say what they wanna say if they think I’m Stevie’s side chick…It doesn’t matter to me what people say about me. I’m a single woman I do what I want. I do what I please, whenever I wanna do it. And, they can talk about what they want to say about Joseline Hernandez. I’m gonna be here, and forever is here, so get prepared to see me for the next 30 years. As far as Stevie goes, people can think what they wanna think, but I’m not doing anything for just Stevie, I’m doing this for Joseline. Stevie is gonna be there regardless, but that’s what it is.
 
Joseline on why she loves Stevie J so much:
I love Stevie. He’s a friend of mine and we work together and I’m gonna always love him. What do you mean what is it? Everything! We friends! Love is love, I can love you if I know you long enough. Its nothing about Stevie that I’m saying “Oh I’m in love with Stevie because of this.” No, I love Stevie because we’re friends, we people! I’m a loving person… I gotta love him, we’re gonna be around each other forever.
 
Joseline on why she posted up a nude photo of herself:
I was stressed out. I was wrong for doing that. I shouldn’t have never did that, that was my past but that was the first thing that i thought about. I just wanted people to leave me alone. They were just basically bullying me…people just really, they just don’t care… that’s how people end up killing themselves, because of people. I didn’t have to take it to that level.

To read the full interview please log onto TheJasmineBrand.com by going (here).

And as always, feel free to leave me your thoughts on this interview in the comments section because you know I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment