Friday, October 24, 2014

HHGS Rumor: Is Lil Wayne Single Again?



While on my way to work this morning, I tuned into Power 105 and heard Angela Yee doing her daily "Rumor Report". One of the rumors Angela Yee reported on was about Lil Wayne being single again. I thought this was odd because it seemed that Lil Wayne had finally found himself some love in a little Italian girl by the name of Dhea. I guess I was wrong!

In fact, Angela went on to say that Lil Wayne dumped his girlfriend/fiance of about a year due to her wanting to be a celebrity. Its being "alleged" that Dhea did a sexy photoshoot for a mens magazine, created a Twitter page and started having a life outside of Weezy F. Baby!

However, was this a serious enough of a reason to let go of the relationship entirely? I'm guessing only time will tell, but I will let you guys check out a tweet Lil Wayne put out about the kind of girl he's looking for in his life.......when you click on that "Read More" button below:



In this day and age, I'm wondering where the hell is Weezy going to find a chick who doesn't have Twitter? #IMJUSTSAYING My mother and your mother don't count! LOL!

Anywho, I do have to remind you guys that this is only a rumor. I don't know if anything is factual at this point in time, but what are your thoughts? I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment