Friday, October 24, 2014

Floyd Mayweather's Baby Mama Is Going To Write A Tell All



Word on the internet curb or shall I say TheJasmineBrand.com is that Floyd Mayweather's ex-girlfriend/baby mama, Josie Harris, will be writing and releasing a tell all book!! And its not going to be anything nice!

In fact, ever since Floyd Mayweather's win this past Saturday to Cotto, Josie Harris has been on a rampage telling anyone with an ear who would listen about how abusive Floyd was/is to her, his cheating ways and how Shantel Jackson isn't the only one with a ring on her finger and much more.

You can check out all the gossipy excerpts when you click on that "Read More" button below:


Josie on Floyd: Floyd Mayweather Jr. is a dick. I have forgiven him, I’m over it. I did my shit. I’ve hit him over the head with a Tonka truck when I found out he was cheating on me. We had a pretty volatile relationship. Anyone who knows us, knows that. 
For him to put another ring on another chick’s finger, then come over to my house and try to control me and who I’m having sex with (C.J. Watson)… I mean that’s just him. She ain’t the only one that got a ring. He the ring master, there’s a couple people that got a ring. He’s just about that life. 
I didn’t deserve the abuse, my kids didn’t deserve to see that. We have gotten into to it before but what was most disturbing is that my son had to get help for me because he had no idea how long it was going to last. Floyd’s bitch-ass friend was watching the whole time as he put his hands on me, he even tried to block my kid from leaving.

 Josie on her tell all book:
It’s a book about my relationship with Floyd. We’ve known each other and been together since we were 16. Our relationship was very passionate with an incredible love but it was volatile. We tried running each other over with cars, pulling guns on each other… Crazy shit! We were extremely possessive of each other and I tell it ALL in the book! I’m finally in a better place where I can talk about it.

 I can almost guarantee that Josie's book is going to be a must read. What are your thoughts? I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment