Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Goody Hair Accessories


I recently had the opportunity to try out some new Goody hair styling products. I must admit that I'm not one to do anything fancy with my hair - I blow dry it and that's about it. Wild, I know. I was excited to try out these new Goody items to really find out a) if they were easy to use and b) if they actually held my hair in place.



I thought the best way to show you how the hair products worked was with a video demonstration. Have a look:





The Goody Ouchless brush is awesome. It's comfortable and soft on my scalp. It also gets out the tangles which is high on my priority list.




Goody Ouchless brush & comb



The Goody Simple Styles spin pins are these two spiral pins that you screw into a bun. It took a bit of practice to get them to hold my hair in place but once I got the hang of it, these little pins worked perfectly. In the video you see them in a gold colour but I would prefer them in brown so that they'd blend in with my hair.



Next up on the demonstration video was the Goody Simple Styles twisty comb. A small simple piece of plastic but boy-oh-boy can it hold! I love this thing! I now carry it around in my purse and I've been using it regularly to pull back my hair. Again, I'd prefer it in dark brown so it won't stand out so much. I can see how some people might like the contrast but monochromatic is more my style.




Goody spin pins, bun spiral & twisty comb



The last item I featured on the video was Goody Luxe Amelia Barrette. I just love having this extra sparkle in my hair. The design is simple and my hair is so secure when the barrette's in place. Great, right?




Goody Luxe barrette & bobby slides



So, what do you think? Have you tried any of these or other Goody products? Any recommendations?



Many thanks to Goody for sending along these samples. Goody products can be found at Walmart and Loblaws.



Thanks to Craig G. for introducing me to the sounds of Caro Emerald.





No comments:

Post a Comment