Thursday, May 22, 2014

life updates got the wigs semi review lol


fujoshi-kira:



I’m supposed to be posting about Sunday night, but then suddenly WIGS. ouo



I’ll be putting that up later tonight though. :D



Okay, so today we went home early and these wonderful babies were waiting for me at my desk. I was reaaaally happy because I’ve been waiting for them for a month. ;u;



I paid for these during the last week of may, but the seller (kospurei sugar) had some problems so it only reached me now.



I’m not badmouthing them or anything, but I’ve ordered twice from them and they didn’t really arrive on time. The seller’s nice and the things they sell are great, but I wouldn’t recommend them if you’re in a rush. :D



On with the wigs~



image




this is the parcel the wigs were in



image




Read More


No comments:

Post a Comment