Saturday, May 31, 2014

HHGS Rumor: Did Jennifer Williams Land A Record Deal?




Word on the internet curb or shall I say TattleTailzz.com is that ex "Basketball Wives" Miami reality star, Jennifer Williams, has just landed herself a record deal. Who knew Jennifer even knew how to rap or sing? I know I sure didn't know she had these types of talents, but if she likes it, I love it!!


Now, there is no word yet on if this rumor is true, but that's the word on the internet curb. So get ready to check out this story in its entirety courtesy of TattleTailzz.com when you click on that "Read More" button below:






Here’s what the insider told TattleTailzz:


"The music industry is filled with crazy gimmicks! How in the f#*k did Jennifer Williams get a record deal? Honestly, what is going on? She has never once mentioned “music” on or in any of her business ventures. Even on "Basketball Wives" she was just so plain jane. This is hilarious, and what kind of audience is she going to target over 40 and fab?

Lets be real! Jennifer is boring AF!! What will she sing about? I can see a modeling deal, but a record deal? I’m at a lost for words! Music has turned into a comedy and its sad. These wanna be artists are making a mockery of music!!! I find it appalling! I really believe Jennifer Williams thinks she is the black Paris Hilton that is why she tries to imitate her to the fullest. Except the marriage part. Everything from music, to cosmetics. I need for you to stay in your lane, and whatever that lane is, because music is not your fortay! They are going to autotune her voice to death. Story is developing!"


If this rumor is true then a congratulations goes out to Jennifer Williams on her new venture. I wonder how her music is going to turn out? What do you think? I'll hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment