Thursday, November 28, 2013

FIVE-MINUTE MAKEUP POP



Post + Photography by Amy Nadine, Graphic Design by Eunice Chun



Try this sweet and playful look and I guarantee you'll get so many compliments you'll get tired of saying thank you! It's incredibly easy to do and the act of simply lining your inner rim blue really pops the eye, but in a very wearable way. Here's how:



TOOLS:


  • Your Favorite Brow Shadow - I used Purely Pro Brow Shadow in Dark Brunette on my model Neelo above.
  • A Light Gold Shadow - Try Make Up For Ever Eye Shadow in Yellow Gold.
  • Your Favorite Blue (Aqua/Teal/Turquoise) Longwear Liner - I used Tarte Skinny SmolderEYES Waterproof Liner in Amazonite Blue because it's gorgeous and really intense.
  • A Black Gel Liner - I used Bobbi Brown Longwear Gel Liner in Black Ink because it's a classic liner that never fails.
  • A Blue (Aqua/Teal/Turquoise) Shadow - I used POP Beauty Eye Magnet Shade in Tantalizing Teal.
  • Your Favorite Mascara - I'm obsessed with Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara for the way it really separates and builds each lash.
  • A Pink Lip - I paired the eye with Make Up For Ever Aqua Rouge in Baby Pink because it's one of my most favorite long-lasting stains.

STEPS:


  1. Start by filling in your brows.
  2. Sweep the gold shadow all over your upper and lower lids.
  3. Gently pull down on your lower lid then line the inner waterline with the blue liner.
  4. Line your upper lashline with the black gel liner using an angled liner brush.
  5. Line your lower lashline with a matching blue eyeshadow (this also helps seal the inner waterline).
  6. Add a couple coats of mascara.
  7. Finish the look with the light pink stain. You can also add a pink cheek if you like a little flush.

No comments:

Post a Comment