Thursday, October 18, 2012

Styling with Sorel Boots


Fall is here and winter is coming quickly. For those of us living in colder climates this means that we need to stock our shoe closets with the best seasonal footwear. While we’re at it, we might as well add a few great pieces into our wardrobes to go with that footwear. For the next few weeks, I will be styling some great boot options that will take us through to the end of the cold winter weather. I’m starting the series today with one of our favourite Canadian winter-boot options – Sorel.



I just received my first pair of Sorel boots. I opted for the classic Caribou boot in stone which is a definite departure from my mostly black winter wardrobe. I am most curious to see if they will actually keep my feet warm in -20 degree temperatures.






When styling the outfits below using the stone Caribou boots, I opted to keep a very neutral palette. You will notice that I have also included complimentary colours of burgundy and mustard in pant and coat pairings.




Sorel style option #1: grey & mustard




Sorel style option #2: grey & burgundy




Sorel style option #3: grey denim & stripes



Please do tell me what you think! How do you style your Sorels?



Images via Polyvore. Many thanks to Sorel.



No comments:

Post a Comment