Friday, August 31, 2012

Erykah Badu Denies Having Beef With Nicki Minaj




Just yesterday, I posted up a performance by Erykah Badu at the "Afro Punk 2012 Festival" held in Brooklyn this past weekend. And the reason why I posted up the footage was because during Erykah's performance she did her own rendition of Nicki Minaj's "Beez In The Trap".

Erykah's "Beez In The Trap" rendition started out with this line "Bitch you don't beez in no trap" which caused people (like me) to think that there might have been some issues between Erykah Badu and Nicki Minaj. However, this is not the case.


Erykah has heard what us folks were saying and has responded to the allegations that she doesn't get along with Nicki Minaj via her Twitter page. You can find out what Erykah Badu had to say when you click on that "Read More" button below:





So I guess I stand corrected then! You can carry on, or leave your thoughts about this in the comments section. You know I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment