Saturday, December 6, 2014

HHGS Rumor: Are Ramona Rizzo & Maino Dating?



I know it's April Fools Day and all, but someone decided to send me these blurry ass pictures of Ramona Rizzo of Vh1's "Mob Wives" and rapper Maino at an event together claiming the two are currently dating. -_- Clearly, the two could've been hosting an event together or just happened to be at the same place and at the same damn time, but that's not what my emailer is saying.

In fact, the emailer said the two are (I'm going to say allegedly because I don't believe the email for one minute) dating. However, I did think the email was entertaining if nothing else so find out what the emailer had to say when you click on that "Read More" button below:




Ok really? Two gangstas I guess? First I seen them in BK, now these pics, guess they official huh? Let me know, I thought he was dating Rapper Olivia. Now he on Sunday nights huh?

Uh....last I heard, Maino wasn't dating Olivia. I heard they were friends with benefits for a minute and then it ended. But maybe yall know something I don't? Anywho, I highly doubt Ramona is dating Maino, but in the end, I don't care who anyone dates as long as it isn't my husband! :-P What are your thoughts on this possible rumor? I'm listening!



P.S. These pictures look photoshopped then a mofo right?

No comments:

Post a Comment