Thursday, December 4, 2014

Evelyn Lozada Talks Battling Chad Over Wedding Plans Plus Makes Non F**king Factor Milkshakes



Evelyn Lozada recently sat down with RadarOnline.com to discuss her upcoming wedding plans with her soon to be hubby, Chad OchoCinco. Evelyn goes on to say that Chad OchoCinco is constantly thinking outside of the box and she is not always on the same page as her man. Here's a little excerpt from what Evelyn had to say about her wedding plans below:

He has certain requests that I don’t necessarily agree with. Chad thinks outside of the box a lot of the time. Sometimes thinking outside the box is not something I necessarily agree with. Instead I think, ‘Really, you want that???

And just last night, Evelyn Lozada was out at "Millions of Milkshakes" and made her debut "Non F**king Factor" milkshake. You can watch footage of Evelyn making her milkshake as well as the rest of her interview about her wedding plans when you click on the "Read More" button below:






And here's the rest of that Evelyn Lozada interview about her wedding plans below:

Evelyn on animals being in her wedding:
He wanted to have animals at my wedding, and I didn’t agree with that vision, and that’s something that he is not letting up on and now we are dealing with and I am now trying to find ways to compromise. I want to make him happy and make him feel like he is included in our big day. Maybe it’s a llama or something small, but no lions or elephants. I feel bad for them! I have been to a few events where they have had animals caged up and it bothers me.


Evelyn on the pressures of planning her wedding:
It’s been crazy! There's a lot of pressure, I had a venue and there were issues with that, we started off late with it all. I am under a lot of pressure, filming my own project, working on my career and my branding. I am trying to balance everything, some days are better than others. There is a lot going on but I am not complaining!


Evelyn's thoughts on her new reality show:
People only get to see one side of me on Basketball Wives, but on this show you get to see the human side of me and my family, not just arguing every episode.

Good stuff! What are your thoughts? I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment