Friday, December 27, 2013

hairitis continuing to hide my hair and im


hairitis continuing to hide my hair and im




hairitis:



Continuing to hide my hair, and I’m going to Minnesota tomorrow to freeze my ass ofgo to a wedding. I usually do the turbans during this self-imposed challenge M-F, and just a hat on the weekend, or a wig if I’m actually going somewhere.

But, for MN, I think I’m going to wear a wig AND a hat, so keep my head extra warm, and my hair extra protected. I’m from NY, but I’ve been living in SoCal for the last 12 years, and I am not fit for a NY winter any more, let alone the fucking negative temperatures in Minneapolis today. Fuck that shit.

This wig is by It’s a Wig! (and yes, you do have to yell that wig company’s name, every time you say it), and the unit name is Patricia. It was about $25, probably a bit less, and I cut a shload of hair off of it, to make it less Rick James-ey. Going to a concert tonight, so I figured I’d wear some fun hair, rather than a headwrap.

I bought this wig only because I saw FabulasityIsMe rocking it, and fell in love with how she worked it out. Love that girl’s style. Check her out!



You look fab!! Hope you have a good time at that concert girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment