Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Did 50 Cent Confirm That P. Diddy Is Gay?




50 Cent is one wild boy and recently took to his Twitter page to say a few things about P. Diddy, Puff Daddy, Sean Jean or whatever you want to call him. However, the tweet was alluding to the fact that Diddy was gay. Hmmm?


Now I'm sure you've all heard the rumors about Diddy at one time or another. I mean Wendy Williams has been talking about Diddy and those gay rumors since the beginning of time (hence the reason why she was fired from Hot 97), but could 50 Cent be bringing those rumors back to life?

Find out when you click on that "Read More" button below:





I hope this was just another one of 50 Cent's antics and had no real meaning behind it because I would hate for this to be true! I was just hoping for an all out smash wedding with Diddy and Cassie! I hope this rumor doesn't ruin it for them.

What are your thoughts? I'll hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment