Thursday, December 6, 2012

All Things Come To An End: Katt Williams Quits Stand-Up Comedy


Katt Williams retires from standup All Things Come To An End: Katt Williams Quits Stand Up Comedy




I don’t know what’s been up but comedian Katt Williams seems to have just lost every bit of his mind over the last few months. You name it, he’s gone through it. Fights, arguments with fans, slapping a Target employee, getting into a high-speed chase on a Hoveround, on-stage breakdowns, arrests after arrests after arrests. He’s seem to have fallen a long way down the stardom ladder when his career seemed so promising in the beginning. But it seems that all the drama of recent has taken it’s toll. While talking to KOMO News in Seattle about his recent arrest, with tears in his eyes he unexpectedly announced his retirement from stand-up.



Katt Williams retires from standup All Things Come To An End: Katt Williams Quits Stand Up Comedy




“I’m just gonna go ahead and announce my retirement from standup, I’m kinda done,” Williams said. “I’ve discussed it with my kids, I wasn’t gonna do in the middle of a Seattle street, I was going to go to Los Angeles and do it in the offices of ICM or LiveNation.”



It appears that the decision was a hard one and I really hope he gets his life together. He’s been wildin’ out and no one really understands why. But just maybe he may be able to get past this and start anew. Check out the Katt and his announcement on video below:





Similar Posts:

  • Faizon Love Says Katt Williams Pulled A Gun On Him
  • Is Kat Williams Off His Meds Or On The Pipe? Arrest Warrent Issued For Assault…
  • Katt Williams Fighting Shirtless At Young Jeezy Concert

No comments:

Post a Comment