Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Have a fun weekend.


My sweets, what are you doing this weekend? Alex and I are heading off on our first trip without Toby--just for two nights. I'm really excited for some grown-up time (and cocktails), but just hope our little bunny doesn't miss me as much as I'll miss him! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and here are a few great links from around the web...

(Good) Will Hunting has a way with words.

Bill Cunningham seems like a truly sweet person.

The perfect sweater.

What is it about white fairy lights?

Genius Halloween costume: A pinata with a black eye!

Awww, the little darlings.

Oh, baby!

Beautiful bathrooms.

How adorable are these dancing models?

Biking with no hands!

This story broke my heart. What an amazing woman.

(Photo by Arthur Leipzig)

No comments:

Post a Comment