Thursday, May 31, 2012

Style Aha Moment: Tia & Tamera on Discovering Fashion in Italy

I designed style once i went to Croatia. I don't know in case my sister's and my story are sounding alike. (Of course!) I understood this was going to take place! Let's say Europe. My personal first journey was to Manchester. I remember strolling into Harrods and looking at all of the clothes. My own mouth simply dropped! I recall buying a set of leather trousers for the first time. Which was the first time My spouse and i told myself, I am going to spend some money on a number of clothes! Going I bought this dressy cotton blazer that went past my personal knees. I bought these boots that will went all the way up up to my own knees. I had been like, My dear God! This is cool! I recieve to have my very own form of phrase. That was whenever Tamera and I began dressing in another way, too. I think that was the first time I was conscious of beautiful outfits. Then, My partner and i went to France. I lived in Croatia for two weeks. I remember acquiring leather right now there for the very first time-a leather pocket book, leather gear. Everything looked so superior. I would go into stores and also say, I would not remember seeing this in L.A. People might tell me, "Fashion commences here. And then, it goes for you to London. Next, it goes for you to New York. It goes to L.A.In . I had packed very secure clothes, similar to sneakers and jeans, on the other hand would discover these ladies walk around the streets about cobblestone in dog pen skirts, high heel pumps and with their head of hair pulled back in to ponytails. They were just freaking fashionable! I was like, Oh! You don't need to be in skinny jeans every day. You are able to dress up and be stunning merely walking outside. That was the first time I thought, Oh yea, wow! I must be the exact same thing!


Discovering Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment